Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

The-Alternative - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* The-Alternative > Topics

Subject: Mosque
Replies: 7 Views: 660

peace_1 10.10.08 - 04:24pm
This topic is intended to make awareness among Muslims to treat our mosques or use th mosques correctly. Th other day i have come to know that we r not using our mosques proper way. *

peace_1 10.10.08 - 04:30pm
Mosques are not th place of worship only. Yes mosque i.e. Maszid means place of sujud or place of worship though. Coz we can worship staying at our home. Then why to worship in th mosque? *

peace_1 10.10.08 - 04:51pm
Mosque is for social interaction. Its wrong to say 'speaking worldly matters is prohibited in th mosque'. Our prophet s.a.w used mosque as th secretariate of th state. *

peace_1 11.10.08 - 09:22am
Now a days we diff type of ppl 4m diff level and class go to mosque; perform our prayers standing in th same line beside one another. But we never talk to each other and don't try to know th person saying his prayer beside me. *

peace_1 11.10.08 - 10:03am
In th past there were caravanserai in some mosques, a place to provide healthcare, library to learn and study. Mosque is a complex; a place of worship and social interaction. *

peace_1 11.10.08 - 10:05am
@ moderators. Pls correct my english if sounds poor. Help.GIF *

shadyct 17.10.08 - 08:03am
Assalaamu alaikum your english is fine!please continue! *

peace_1 18.10.08 - 01:26pm
Wa.Alaikum.Salam. we all should try to make our local mosque functioning properly. *

* The-Alternative Forum

Search:
topics replies

* The-Alternative

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits